Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: HELL YEAH, look what I got!

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, no problem man, in case you haven't noticed, I enjoy talking about vintage toys. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    The Palisades reissues are ok, but it depends on what ones you buy. The first series is loaded with breakage problems. The 2nd series is pretty much fine.

  2. #32
    Inactive Member LittleDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    849
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for the info [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I guess it'll be go big.. go vintage [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    I think your right!!
    I'm doomed! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 24, 2005 05:06 PM: Message edited by: LittleDevil ]</font>

  3. #33
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I 've been super lucky with ser 1...not a single break that wasn;t caused by my own dumbassness... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't had any problems either so far, but I sure have heard a lot of complaints.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, me too...
    maybe they just weren't "cool" enough collectors.... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •